Phlegm is often in conjunction with colds and other upper respiratory tract infections. Rather than a serious health problem if mucus is not treated in a timely manner can clog and irritate the bronchial tubes, and in turn lead to secondary infections of the upper respiratory tract.
The emergence of the mucus is normally constantly need a persistent cough, runny nose, breathing, weakness, and in some cases, fever. Mucus usually collect and clog up the chest and throat and is usually removed from the coughing.
Steam inhalation is the best and easiest way to get rid of mucus. Inhalation of the vapor into the nasal cavity help keep mucus liquid is easier to remove from your system.
- Take a steam shower twice a day. Turn your shower all the heat and to help in the tub for 10 minutes, to loosen the phlegm is closed. Be sure to moisturize your body and then, as the warm water robs the skin of essential oils and moisture.
- On the other hand, the boiling water in a large bowl type casting. Keep a towel over your head and inhale the steam for 5-10 minutes. This will loosen the secretions from the lungs. You can this simple tool, several times a day.
Gargle with warm salt water is a more simple way to treat mucus. Soothing irritated throat helps salt with hot water to kill bacteria that can cause infections and therefore reduces the production of mucus.
- Mix a quarter teaspoon of salt in a glass of warm water.
- Gargle with the solution.
- Repeat this action several times a day.
Lemon is a great component to hack phlegm and mucus. In addition, antibacterial property and a large amount of vitamin C improves the body’s resistance to infection.
- Add two teaspoons of lemon juice and 1 spoonful of honey in a glass of hot water. Cut at least three times a day for a drink to soothe your throat and mucus production.
- Another easy way is to reduce the slice of lemon, sprinkle with a little salt and pepper, and then suck a slice of lemon. This will force the phlegm from your throat. Do this two or three times a day.
Turmeric has strong antiseptic properties, which helps kill the bacteria, mucus, which causes excessive mucus production. Turmeric helps to strengthen the immune system.
- Add a teaspoon of turmeric in a glass of warm milk. Drink it once in the morning and before going to bed.
Swallow, half a teaspoon of turmeric with a glass of water two or three times a day.
- A glass of hot water, add a tbsp of turmeric and a pinch of salt. Use the rinse several times during the day.
Ginger is a natural blood congestion can all and sore throat and respiratory infections in children was used to get rid of.
- Add a tablespoon of fresh ginger slices in a cup of boiling water. A few minutes to cool and add two teaspoons of honey. Drink the soothing ginger tea several times a day.
- You can also chew raw ginger tea discs several times on the day and your dishes add ginger.