Gas means different things to different people. When people complain about gas, usually means frequent belching air from the stomach, bloating of the abdomen after eating and/or frequent passage of gas from the rectum.The gas is usually the result of certain habits or diet choices. It occurs in two ways: as a result of swallowed air, or is produced in the intestinal tract. Reclining after eating, sleep and stress can contribute to the problem.Most people think they have too much of it and passing gas in the wrong place at the wrong time can cause great embarrassment. Symptoms of gas are increased passage of gas, bloating or abdominal pain and belching.The most common ways to reduce the discomfort of gas are changing diet, taking medicines and reducing the amount of air swallowed.
One should be careful Note down what foods cause gas keeping a food diary. If the consumption of gas-producing foods is great, to eliminate them from your diet to see relief.
If you’re lactose intolerant, eliminate all foods agenda group diet at least for two weeks.
- If you belch, avoid swallowing too much air, eat chewing gum or candy. And to eat slowly.
- Avoid overfeeding high fat foods and limit the content to reduce any symptoms of gas.
- Regulation of bowel function is essential. Constipation should be treated with increased dietary fiber or laxatives.
- Avoid gas-promoting foods such as beans, cabbage, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, onion, radish, wheat flour, bananas, apricots, pretzels, etc.
- Chew fennel seeds 1 tablespoon after meals to avoid gas and bloating
- If the child has a hard time passing gas, simply pick up the baby and move upright, caressing him little. This will help to release gas.
- Take a pinch of Asafoetida, Add a little coconut oil and apply it on the child’s stomach.
- A pinch of Asafoetida mixed in warm water drinkable will provide relief from gas.
- Drink a mixture made of 1/2 teaspoon dried ginger powder, pinch of asafoetida and salt mixed with one cup of warm water.
- 2 Teaspoons of brandy to drink mixed with warm water before going to bed, provides relief.
- Chew on some fresh ginger slices soaked in lemon juice after meals.
- A drop of dill oil from a teaspoon of honey taken immediately after a meal will help.
- 1 tsp pepper powder, 1 tsp of dry ginger and 1 teaspoon green cardamom seeds. Mix 1/2 teaspoon of this mixture with water and drink it an hour after meals.
- Consuming a cup of water with a pinch of baking soda and lemon juice.
- Chew a tablespoon celery seed to get quick help.
- Drinking Chamomile tea helps to improve digestion and AIDS in the expulsion of gas trapped in the digestive tract.