New railway jobs are invited by the Railway recruitment board.Now you can apply for the job through online.The eligible candidates to apply the job will be mention below.The application for the job can only be applied through the online service.The last date for the submission is 20-06-2016.
The posts which you can apply areat Carriage and Wagon Workshop/ Perambur, Electric Workshop/ Perambur, Loco Works/ Perambur, Railway Hospital/ Perambur, Engineering Workshop/ Arakkonam, Chennai Division ELS/ AJJ, Chennai Division RS/ AVD, Chennai Division RS/ TBM, Chennai Division DLS/ TNP, Chennai Division C&W/ BBQ, and Chennai Division RS/ RPM of Southern Railway.The eligibility for the candidates to apply for those positions are given below.The number of vacancies available is
1. Carriage and Wagon Workshop/ Perambur-Freshers & Ex.ITI.
2. Electrical Workshop/ Perambur- Freshers & Ex.ITI: 138 Posts
3. Loco Works/ Perambur-Ex.ITI: 229 Posts
4. Engineering Worksop/ Arakkonam-Ex.ITI: 28 Posts
6. Chennai Division-RS/AVD–Ex.ITI: 17 Posts
7. Chennai Division-RS/TBM–Ex.ITI: 47 Posts
8. Chennai Division-DSL/ TNP–Ex.ITI: 14 Posts
9. Chennai Division-C&W/BBQ–Ex.ITI: 15 Posts
10. Chennai Division-RS/RPM–Ex.ITI: 22 Posts
11. 10 Railway Hospital/ Perambur–Fresher&Ex.ITI: 23 Posts
12. MLT (Medical Laboratory Technician) (Radiology): 03 Posts
13. MLT (Medical Laboratory Technician) (Pathology): 08 Posts
14. MLT (Medical Laboratory Technician) (Cardiology): 09 Posts
15. PASAA (Programming & Sysytem Administration Assistant): 03 Posts
Age Limit: The lower and upper age limit indicated for particular posts in the vacancy table is between 15 -24 years.There is age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates.
The one should possess matriculation or 10th class from recognized board or equivalent for Fitter, Electrician, Mechanic, 8th class from recognized board for Carpenter, Painter, Upholster, Welder, 12th class from recognized board or equivalent for MLT & ITI in relevant trade are eligible for applying the job.
How can you apply: Candidate who are willing to apply through online mode to any one RRB only., on the website of concerned Railway Recruitment Board . For more instructions for filling up online applications are available on the ► Official Advertisement of RRB.